Lionheart LXAutomated Microscope
BioTek’s new Lionheart LX Automated Microscope is designed with affordability in mind, offering an alternative to expensive, custom-built automated microscopes that are complex to learn and use. The compact, ocular-free hardware design eases ergonomic discomfort. Along with Gen5™ software, Lionheart LX enables Augmented Microscopy™, which fully automates image capture, processing and analysis. Load samples, start a run and come back to publication-ready images and quantitative data. Lionheart LX can help increase your research output while reducing processing time and costs.
- Affordable automated digital microscopy
- High contrast brightfield, color brightfield and fluorescence imaging
- Augmented Microscopy: Easy imaging workflow automation
- Quick analyze: instant cell count and confluence measurement
- Integrated, compact design offers quick installation and setup
With its comprehensive feature set, Lionheart LX automates many microscopy workflows, including:
- Cell counting
- Endpoint live cell assays (apoptosis, autophagy, cytotoxicity and others)
- Histology (H&E)
- Label-free cell counting
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Lionheart LX. Visit our Applications page to see more.