Lionheart™ FX Automated Microscope is a compact, inclusive microscopy system for a broad range of imaging workflows. It offers up to 60x air; 60x and 100x oil immersion magnification, with fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield, and phase contrast channels for maximum application reach. An optional environment control cover provides incubation to 40°C and effective containment for CO2/O2 control, a humidity chamber optimizes conditions for long-term live cell imaging applications, and an available dual reagent injector facilitates rapid kinetic assays. Lionheart FX and Gen5 together comprise Augmented Microscopy™ - the automation of image capture, processing, analysis and development of publication-ready images and data.
- Automated digital microscopy up to 60x air; 60x and 100x oil immersion
- Fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast imaging
- Label-free cell counting for cell proliferation studies
- Live cell assay support with environmental controls
- Compact design for quick installation and setup
Lionheart FX is designed for easy implementation of a broad range of fixed and live cell assay workflows. BioTek’s concept of Augmented Microscopy™ brings automated image capture, processing, analysis and publication-ready images and data to the benchtop – for many applications, including these important areas:
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Lionheart FX. Visit our Applications page to see more.