With super-fast plate reading speeds and a broad UV-Vis wavelength range, BioTek’s PowerWave HT Microplate Spectrophotometer is ideal for myriad applications, from direct quantitation of nucleic acids to full-scale high throughput operations that demand speed, accuracy and reliability. Rugged hardware, proven optical performance and a very small footprint, the PowerWave HT is uniquely designed to provide the most application flexibility while saving space both on the benchtop and in automated systems.
- 200 nm – 999 nm with no interference filters required
- Fast 96- and 384- well plate reading
- Superior 4-Zone™ temperature control
- Compact footprint well suited for automation
- Gen5 Microplate Reader and Software for data collection and powerful analysis
Kinetic ß-galactosidase assay
These are just a few examples of the many important applications for Powerwave HT. Visit our Applications page to see more.